Terms and conditions of use of the website
By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use of this website, all applicable laws and regulations, and accept that you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use the license.
1. Permission to download a single copy of the information or the program on the 100dailynews website is granted temporarily only temporarily. This is the granting of the license, not the transfer of property, and under this license, you can:
2. Copy or modify the material.
The use of the material for any commercial purpose, or for any public offer (commercial or non-commercial);
Try deciphering or reverse engineering any program that contains 100dailynews from the California website;
Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Materials;
Move the material to another person or “mirror” the material on any other server.
3. This license is automatically canceled if any of these restrictions is violated and can be canceled by 100dailynews of California at any time. When you finish your presentation of this material or when this license is completed, you must destroy all downloaded material in your possession, either electronically or in print.
In no event shall 100Dailynews of California or its suppliers be liable for damages (including, but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of data or profits, or due to work interruption) arising out of use or inability to use. Articles at 100dailynewsof in California The website has been notified, even if it is 100dailynews from California or 100dailynews from an authorized representative of California orally or writing about the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow restrictions on implied warranties or limitations of liability for indirect or incidental damages, those restrictions may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and errata.
Materials that appear on 100 websites on the California website may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. 100Dailynews of California does not guarantee that any material on its website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. 100Dailynews of California can make changes to the materials on its website at any time without prior notice. However, the 100dailynews of California does not provide any obligation to update the material.
100Dailynews of California does not review all sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of those linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply approval of 100 California sites on the Site. The use of any linked website is the sole responsibility of the user.
7. Notification of the Digital Millennium Copyright Law.
If you believe that the content of this site violates one or more of your copyrights, notify the 100 daily news agent of California immediately by email or email notification (the “Notice of Noncompliance”) that you provide. The information described below. The address or email address shown below. You may be liable for damages if you make false statements in the notice of violation. Therefore, if you are not sure if the content of this site infringes your copyright, you must first contact a lawyer.
All violation notices must contain the following:
· Signature, either electronically or physically, to the copyright owner or authorized person acting on behalf of the owner of the copyright;